Tuesday, December 20, 2011

First Trimester Pains!

I'm writing this blog for family, friends, myself and for Sophia to read when she is old enough. This is my journey to become and mother with no censors! Enjoy!

Aches & Pains?

-Morning sickness
-Disgusting discharge
-Swollen breasts

We moved to Hawaii on August 9th, 2011. My husband is in the Army and we are stationed at Schofield Barracks. When we arrived, I was 5 weeks pregnant and thinking this was going to be a breeze! BOY WAS I WRONG!!! We were living in a hotel until our housing was ready and that made matters worse. My morning sickness kicked in at about 7 weeks and didn't go away until about 16 weeks! The only things I could keep down were water, oreo mini's and saltines! I was miserable, I couldn't even brush my teeth without gagging and dry heaving. For 38 days.. I had the pleasure of throwing up every time we walked out of the hotel thanks to Byrons, a Hawaiian food drive inn that was right outside our building. September 13th was the long awaited day to move in to our new but always temporary home! I passed the time peeing, and unpacking and then peeing about 40 more times. I probably used the bathroom about 500 times in the first 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment