Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The day that would change our lives - July 28th, 2011

On July 28th, 2011 I worked an extremely long double and was having some pretty bad back pain. I chalked it up to the fact I should be starting my cycle soon. I have never had a normal cycle and after trying to conceive for quite some time, I wasn't thinking I could ever be pregnant! I was only 2 days late and that was a norm for us. I decided to entertain the idea of a HPT.. like I had numerous times before and was left disappointed. Matt took a late night trip to Wal-Mart and picked up a box of 3 tests. I ran to the restroom and prepared myself for more sadness. Two minutes passed, then three minutes and finally the five minutes were up. I looked and holy crap.. TWO of the most beautiful pink lines I have ever seen in my life. I ran throughout my moms house screaming "Oh my God! Oh my God!!" I felt 100 different emotions at once and was in such shock I ended up taking the other two tests that night and then the last one the next morning!

4 weeks and 3 days along!

No comments:

Post a Comment